Saturday, November 03, 2007

Denver and the Mile High Orchestra


Denver and the Mile High Orchestra is one of my favorite musical groups. I didn’t know anyone else knew who they were...until today. As I was reading over my blog subscriptions, I found a post by Derry Prenkert about the 12-piece Christian Big-Band being featured on FOX’s Next Great American Band. Kudos to them and YAY for me! (I'll be able to get more DMHO CDs in the future.)

Visit: http://nextgreatband.msn.com/ngb/bands/denver, then buy their CDs at http://www.denvermho.com/.

Oh, yeah! This is a blog dedicated to the discourse of Scripture! Umm.... How about this:

The trumpeters and singers joined in unison, as with one voice, to give praise and thanks to the LORD. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals and other instruments, they raised their voices in praise to the LORD and sang: "He is good; his love endures forever." Then the temple of the LORD was filled with a cloud, and the priests could not perform their service because of the cloud, for the glory of the LORD filled the temple of God.

No comments: